1. For your chance to win a variety great prizes, you must like and share recent competitions/posts on Facebook and social media. Also refer a friend or write a review for your chance to win a bottle of fizz and high street vouchers. Follow
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for the Prize Draw should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number and email address plus friend's contact details as stated on our website entry form to: Cottonwood Interiors, 9 Elmsfield Industrial Estate, Chipping Norton OX7 5XL
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to: email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header 'ENTRY FOR PRIZE DRAW'.
5. All valid entries will be submitted and the winner will be randomly chosen used a random number generator.
6. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Cottonwood Interiors, J&S Cabinets Ltd and the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
8. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the Promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
9. The names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Cottonwood Interiors.
11. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
12. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
13. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Cottonwood Interiors including news, events, offers and competitions.
14. Promoter: Cottonwood Interiors, 9 Elmsfield Industrial Estate, Chipping Norton OX7 5XL
Prize Draw Rules and Prizes:
1. One entry entitles one person to be entered into the Prize draw to win a pair of YIMBY festival tickets.
2. The prize is non-transferable.
3. No cash alternative.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or over for alcohol prizes.
5. Our promotions will run until further notice.
6. Main prize draw winner conditions apply. These will be provided on prize provision to the winner.
7. Winners will be announced in early September for the main prize draw.
'Refer a Friend Scheme'* Rules, Terms & Conditions
1. Our promotions will run until further notice.
2. To participate in our Refer a Friend scheme, simply complete all of the boxes on the contact page on our website. This includes, your Name, friend's name, your email, friends email, job no and other information at the discretion of Cottonwood Interiors.
3. Prizes include a bottle of wine and runs until further notice for successful friend referral ie all information provided true and up-to-date, requested information given and within time bracket stated.
4. The original customer will also be asked to complete a short testimonial for marketing purposes, predominantly regarding their customer service experience and satisfaction of dealing with Cottonwood Interiors.
5. You must be aged 18 or over to enter the Prize Draw or Refer a Friend scheme. By entering the prize draw and/or refer a friend scheme via post or online, you are confirming you are aged 18 or older.
6. If you are referring a friend, the recipient must also be aged 18 or older.
7. Deliveries must be signed for by a person aged 18 or older. If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. We reserve the right to cancel the delivery if the age and identity of the recipient is in doubt.